The Consumers Council of Canada needs help of many kinds in order to authoritatively represent Canadian consumers. To be an effective organization:
- The Council consults regularly with thoughtful consumers. Joining the Council's Public Interest Network is free and one important way to have your views heard. Learn more and apply to join the PIN!
- You can follow the Council through social networking on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Or add the Council's RSS feed to the news reader on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- The Council seeks qualified, hardworking individuals to join the organization and volunteer to participate in its governance, operations and consumer policy making. Learn more about options to actively participate!
- The Council is assisted by the advisory input and financial support of organizations interested in a fair marketplace and cognizant of the rights and responsibilities of consumers. Non-governmental organizations, associations, other advocacy groups, businesses, government departments, regulatory bodies and delegated authorities all find the Consumers Council of Canada helps them serve their stakeholders better by improving understanding of the needs of consumers. Learn how to become a supporter.
- Public Policy Oriented Consumer Interest Researchers can connect with the Council and take steps to mobilize their knowledge by completing any one of eight easy action steps.